If you’re looking for something this week to curb that salted caramel & chocolate craving, this crunchy and creamy slice is sure to boost your afternoon mood. Packed with a little bit of protein to even out those macronutrients.
Serves 16 | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Refined Sugar Free
Shortbread cookie layer:
1/3 cup 100% maple syrup
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Melt your coconut oil in 2 separate containers for each layer and allow to cool.
- Mix all the shortbread cookie ingredients together and pat down into a oven proof pan.
- Cook for about 15minutes and check cooked through. If need to, do another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
While the shortbread is cooking:
- Add all caramel layer ingredients together and mix well.
- Melt chocolate chips in 20 second intervals until you have a runny consistency
- Once shortbread has cooled for about 5 minutes start layering.
- Sprinkle with Pink Himalayan Salt or Celtic Salt
- Let the coconut oil cool before mixing.
- Swap for sugar free maple syrup if you’re wanting a lower calorie option. (99cals per serve)
#healthyliving #wellnesssupplements #peanutbuttercups #chocolatepeanutbutter #peanutbutter #chocolate #healthyfood #nutbutter #naturalpeanutbutter #healthyfood #vegan #healthylifestyle #healthyeating #glutenfree #peanutbutter #nutrition #proteinsnack